I14 Class Dues are one of the necessary ways that we support the fleet and we are looking to do more in the way of promotion and getting the word out. Dues are an important part of the class and necessary, here are some of the things we are looking at doing this year and beyond:
The new Structure is made to be more inclusive and include more paying members - crews, youth, non-boat owners, classic owners, etc... and allows for you to pay for up to 3 years in advance with a discount! See below:
2016 US International 14 Fleet Dues Structure:
Three Levels with option to pay for 1 year or 3 years in advance for discount:
1. Regular membership (v, c, o) $60 / year or $150 / 3 years
(v, c, o: voting rights, gets all communications, can hold office)
2. Associate membership $25 / year or $70 / 3 years
3. Lifetime membership (v, c, o) $1000 / Lifetime
1. Dues are important! Moving forward by the time of this year’s Nationals: at least one participant on each boat must be a paying Fleet Member to race in Championship events.
2. Checks only: Please make checks Payable to USIFA and list on the memo section of the check: Level of Membership, Owner surname, & Sail #: (Example: 3 Yr Regular, Gleeson, USA 1187)
(sorry, no cash/paypal)
3. Contact Yvonne Galvez for Payment address
USIFA c/o Yvonne Galvez, Secretary/Treasurer
Yvonne Galvez - email@example.com
Thank you for your support! Please send right away, encourage others and your crews to support the fleet, and I look forward to seeing you all out ripping on the water!
President - US International 14 Association